Sunday, July 02, 2006

MFF 4-Ever

What is a resume appropriate way of saying: Mastered the art of finding the one most crucial file among the 750 or so eating up our department in under ten minutes before taking a sip of my morning coffee? Master File Finder, while it has a ring to it that I enjoy, doesn't seem likely to help me land a good job next summer.

For those of you who don't know why I'm asking, it's because the job search for NEXT summer starts this August. I realized that the reason I am freaking out about kids and home purchasing is because I've gone an entire month without actually doing anything related to law school (other than crying over grades.)

Last night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about how I will be a horrible working mother with a nanny, messy shoebox house and kids who hate me. That was that. I decided there will be no more thinking about babies that aren't covered in fur or homes that don't involve greedy landlords and questionable neighborhoods. To practice, I lied in bed and let the thoughts role around my mind. When anything relating to kiddos and houses strolled throuh, I envisioned myself smashing it with a tennis racket.

So, now I am drinking wine and updating my resume. Take that ovaries and million dollar Bay Area homes!

6 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wicked meditation technique.

 
At 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

practice that backhand!

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Last night I couldn't sleep because in my dreams I had 400 lb big eye tuna on my fishing pole. I woke up myself yelling for the gaff. I may have a heart attack before I actually get to go, I am just way too excited for my own good.

 
At 2:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»

 
At 5:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 
At 1:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! celexa the medication hid lights gmc mcafee virusscan norton antivirus compare What are some issues with internet advertising pain relief 222form qbre http://www.topamax-95.info 1991 325 convertible bmw

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home