Saturday, July 01, 2006

Because nothing says summer in San Francisco like...

Went to a birthday BBQ at Baker Beach today. Cloudy and absolutely freezing. Welcome to the San Francisco summer. It was good to see old friends and do a shot of Jameson.

Otherwise, let's see...work is hectic. Some movement in my department means a hecctic next 2 weeks. Husband is going tuna fishing in Cabo San Lucas for 5 days next week. He is very excited and I am happy for him. Must make dates with some friends, otherwise I will be lonely and eating canned beans for dinner.

Am currently reading I Don't Know How She Does It. A wonderfully terrifying book. I just told husband that the most convenient time to have a kid may be around the time I take the bar because I won't really be able to work between the time I take the bar and find out my results. What the fuck am I thinking?

7 Comments:

At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to do what's right for you... but I am extremely glad I have neither a child nor a fetus to worry about at this time. My friend is 7 months pregnant right now (unplanned) and is more and more uncomfortable with every passing day. And the general counsel at my old job actually gave birth about a week before the bar exam. She is brilliant, however, and passed anyway.

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Well, given my overall performance this year I am not brilliant. My supervising attorney was breast feeding when taking the bar. My new thought is that having a living being dependant on me might actually make me a better/ smarter person. Doubtful.

 
At 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

although if you were pregnant, you could get all sorts of accommodations (as in, a better place to sit, ability to have food and water during the exam...). THAT could be almost worth it. :)

 
At 4:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are thinking about a lot!!!

 
At 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 
At 11:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Lethal ativan

 
At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home