Friday, August 04, 2006

Sigh...

Today was my last full time internship day (going to stay one day a week in fall and as long as I possibly can). I'm a little sad.

But, tonight there is wine and a lovely husband cooked dinner. There is Kauai next week. That should be enough to temporarily distract me from the doom of next semester.

And, something that makes me smile...Supervising attorney came in this morning and asked if we were in a good mood last night. Co-intern said: "Oh yes, I believe there was some fist pumping on the ride home."

4 Comments:

At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greasy food Monday!

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Yup, adding that to the list of good things coming up.

 
At 10:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. I found your site while surfing on Clever Wot. I noticed that you were willing to give some info to Bastage and I thought I would ask for some also! I'm a rising 2L and am transferring to Hastings in the Fall. Any advice?

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Hi Newbie!

Congrats on the transfer! I'm happy to offer advice, but as an incoming 2L, I'm not sure what kind of advice you're most interested in. Prof recs? School specific info? Why don't you e-mail me: skholar AT hotmail DOT com and lemme know how I can help.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home