Thursday, April 12, 2007

Life, work, school. All have been somewhat on the crap scale lately. On Wed., I got light headed in the middle of my second class. By the end, I knew I had to go home. Glad I did because I got sick in an I can't be on campus for the rest of the day sort of way.

Things that have made me feel better:

1. A mid day pedicure at my absolute favorite place.

2. Shoe shopping after work. Where I found these affordable beauties. Beware, the picture makes them look a little scary purple. In life, they are a lovely rose color. It was between these and black patent peep toes. Feel free to share your thoughts. I have 30 days to return...

3 Comments:

At 8:21 AM , Blogger Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

oh the pink for sure...you can get black peep toes any time :)

 
At 9:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet they rock with a black suit!

 
At 6:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate law school.

:-P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home