Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stream of consciousness

I presented my seminar paper today - one thing to check off the list. The presentation went well for the most part. The exception was the part where a classmate totally misinterpreted what I said in a question and made me sound like a total ass head. I was really rude in reply and said: no, actually that's not what I said. So don't make me yourself sound all high and mighty while making me sound like an ass head because I'll put you in check, a'ight?

Class registration is coming up. I have half a mind to take a semester void of all bar related classes. But, then my type A personality starts kicking in and random parts of my body start twitching. So, I figure that I will do 2 bar classes and 2 classes I am actually interested in - hello international criminal law.

Random commercial music issues that are annoying me:
Jamie Lidell on Target
Violent Femmes on Wendy's
Not really a commercial, but Modest Mouse *and* the Clash on American Idol??
Speaking of AI, I am about to wet my pants that Gwen *and* Akon are on. Pitter pat goes my heart.

And, speaking of music, my British friend made me 5 reggaton compliations. I've made it through #1 and can't wait to hear the rest.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CA civ pro? C'mon, you know you want to see my shiny face at 8:30 in the morning twice a week....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home