Monday, March 05, 2007

false alarm

Turns out dinner is not yet ready.

Home last night from a competition in Santa Monica. A good but exhausting trip. 3 rounds of competing, 3 celeb sitings - John Goodman at LAX, Carson from Queer Eye at 3rd St. Promenade, and Woody Harrelson (fresh from his bar brawl) also at LAX. He's hot but methinks he needs some cooked food.

We booked a trip to Belize for once this crazy semester is over. That might just be the only thing keeping me going at this point.

I have not smoked 911 cigarettes and saved roughly $227 from not smoking since NYE. I have also gained rougly 8 lbs and am breaking out like a pre teen. So, I am attempting to eat things that aren't fried and drink water instead of the caffeine IV. We'll see how that goes.

I have some substantial topic ideas in mind and maybe a future post will be funny or meaningful. We'll see how that goes.

4 Comments:

At 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the breaking out, have I told you about acne.org? my skin ain't perfect, but that regimen changed my life. feel free to tell me to shut up, btw, wine makes me think I can offer lots of unsolicited advice.

 
At 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belize! Cool!

I spent my entire childhood in LA and only once saw Michael Jackson, and I was 5, so I don't even remember it. I even went to school in Studio City, which is actually what the name suggests.

 
At 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah -- YAY FOR VACATION!!!

 
At 4:01 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

What's with this new "methinks" thing. I am not sure if I can get behind this shakespearian vernacular. Not sure if it is cool or not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home