Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Ow! My eye!

So, I have a type of contact sollution that is peroxide/ acid based and you're not supposed to put directly in your eye. It's been fine the past year that I've been using it but I was a tired space cadet this morning and squirted it in my eye. I started screaming because it burned like crazy. My first thought was "OH NO. I'm going to go blind and I can't take the bar if I'm blind."

Luckily the husband knows what to do in these types of situations. He put me in the tub, pajamas and all, and rinsed my eye with shower water for 15 minutes.

Thankfully, I don't think I will go blind. Not so thankfully, I think that means I still have to take the bar.

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM , Blogger firstday said...

Is it sad that going blind may actually be preferrable to taking the bar at this point??

:)

 
At 8:18 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Good thing you married a hot stud who is well versed in eyewashing and responding to chemical exposures. You are one lucky chick.

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger Viva said...

sethonious, that was exactly my first thought!

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

owwwwww! thank god men have that gift of levelheadedness in moments of crisis.

sorry to hear you still have to take the bar, though ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home