Monday, July 14, 2008

Tick tock tick tock tick tock

Today is the 2 week, one day mark. I am all over the place emotionally - one minute I am in "bring it on" mode, I randomly cry, other times I am just exhausted and numb. BUT, I am thankful that I am maintaining for the most part and that I can even sleep. There are, however, two songs that are sort of playing in my head at all times, even in my dreams. In which, I am always trying to work something out and figure out the elements of something, but in some completely bizarre apocalypse type movie. Like, if I can just come up with all the causes of action and elements for products liability, I will save the world, specifically all of its puppies. The songs are Madonna and Justin Timberlake's 4 Minutes to Save the World which at least I like and, God help me Danity Kane's Damaged.

The sad part is, I know that they will actually stay in my head and be there during the bar. In fact, I distinctly remember 4 Minutes being in my head during my Corporations final.

6 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, in my dreams my brain turns everything I dream about into an essay question, and then tries to make up rules that fit the situation. No escape, not even in sleep.

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

what you really need is some "Sexy can I"

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Sunday said...

I can't imagine how horrific that test must be. Every class in one test. It's like science fiction. SCIENCE FICTION! welcome to crazy town- Here's your lunatic science fiction crazy test... go!

I had torts LAST SEMESTER and I couldn't you the elements of products liability... as a matter of fact I doubt I could muster ONE THING about products liability... let me try... trying... ok i got something... Implied Warranty of Merchantability! great now i only have to do that a zillion more times. can't wait.

I had a friend take the bar and she said it helped her to think of it as just a certification test... just another certification test taken by lots of people every year...

Anyway you'll do great there is no doubt! stay strong !!!

 
At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zack:

Products liability in Torts is the bane of my existence. Why I can't get it straight is beyond me. Stupid, stupid bar.

 
At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I had a pretty solid understanding of PL and defamation... The consensus was that the essay for torts II was CERTAIN to be on one of those... lo and behold... Strict Liability! Something about blasting a bridge... Awesome! you sunk my transferring battleship !

-zack

 
At 10:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is totally impertinent coming from a 1L but I feel like I have a pretty good outline for PL, I'll send it to S- who knows maybe it will help. it's short anyway- just throw it away if it doesn't help...

-z

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home