Sunday, October 23, 2005

Memo Shmemo

Today royally sucks. I've got papers spread all over my bedroom and I am try, try, trying to get a draft of my third memo finished. But, my aversion to corporate contract issues, the intense fact pattern, 4 statutes, and 6 plus cases are forces to be reckoned with. What happened to the undergrad days of writing a ten page paper in 2 hours? I've been working since 9am and am on page 5 and I have to say it's not that great yet either.

I'm glad that when I talked to a prospective law student at a BBQ yesterday this was not on the forefront of my law school brain.

But, I will finish a draft today. And then I will eat a good dinner and watch Dodgeball. Heh.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home