Tuesday, November 08, 2005

and the clouds parted...

Well, sort of. I finished THE MEMO. One more read tomorrow am to check for sloppy errors. I'll turn it in and LWR will be over. I thought that finishing would feel great. I thought I would feel confident about the finished product -- especially given how much time I've spent on it. Too much time as the class is graded but doesn't count towards my GPA. Instead, I feel exhausted. Too tired to read the 40 pages of property I need to finish for tomorrow. And, I am not confident about the finished product. I put 100% effort into it, but at this point I'm doubting that the result will reflect that.

4 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like you and I should be at a bar somewhere right now...

Of course, I'm exhausted as well, so we'd probably be asleep on said bar.

Oh Jeez. I just yelled "Tarasoff warning!" because a shrink on SVU said they have to warn if someone is a threat...time for bed.

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

... and the heavens sang!

 
At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 
At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Drops internet connection Calendar clomid upskirt Volvo maintainance Buspar www bliblineo Ford ranger body repair payless dental plans Rado wrist watches circuit breaker type surge protectors Us bad credit auto refinancing Buy multiline answering machines http://www.watches-seiko.info/jouer_au_jeu_de_scrabble.html Zocor dosis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home