Thursday, November 10, 2005

up on contracts

I woke up this morning to Professor K speaking on NPR. I was relieved that I wasn't dreaming his voice. Today in class he told us that he was basically a media whore and that he was also on television last night. KRON 4 came to interview him and he was wearing a t-shirt. He is around 5'6 and probably weighs, I don't know, not much. Apparently he didn't want to be interviewed in a tee, so he borrowed another professor's coat -- a professor who is about 6'1 and well, a well built man. A person in our class actually raised her hand and in all seriousness asked "why do they choose *you* to speak about these things and make these appearances?" Ugh. He handled it well and was funny. The whole class was pretty entertaining today.

I got called on in torts today. Even though Prof. Torts is harmless and fun, I was proud that I did well.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I saw Professor K on channel 4 last night. I was like, hey, that's SKH's professor! I wasn't very impressed, though. They said he teaches Con Law at our esteemed institution -- which, as we know, is not actually true until next semester. I was thinking he looked very hipsterish with his blazer and tee and wondered why the hell he would wear that on TV.

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Yeah, he went into great detail about how the interview was last minute and that he didn't want to wear just a tee on TV as it would look bad on the school...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home