Friday, January 13, 2006

::

Moot court classes were posted today. On the bright side (see, I really am trying to be positive), it is the topic I wanted...the appeal for the San Francisco dog mauling case. But, there were 2 teachers I wanted (both practicing district attorneys) and I got someone else. Probably a great person, but I'm dissapointed nonetheless. I am even more dissapointed because a group of friends all got into another class which is on Tuesday, which is in my mind better than having a late class on a Thursday night.

Another positive note -- my environmental law class will have 2 projects. Those combined with participation will comprise 30% of our grade. Hurrah for a class where the final is not everything.

Still no f-ing property grade. This means that it won't be posted until Tuesday with the long weekend and all. Grrr. I keep humming Bright Eyes "First day of my life," but, being negative about getting the property grade and singing "This is the worst grade of my life/ Swear I was shot right in the final."

(Sidenote: no idea why I go back and forth between actually cussing on this blog and using dumb little substitutes. I should just consistently cuss, it would be more representative of how I speak in real life.)

K, gotta run brother in law just got here.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm going nutso about the whole Property grade thing. I'd like to apply for some of the Spring OCI things, but it seems pointless without that grade...

 
At 2:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home