Monday, April 03, 2006

Note to self

Quit your fucking whining. Just found out that a fellow student has cancer. Caught early, things should be okay. But I am a total tool for writing that last post (with the exception of list item 1.)

On a more positive note, moot court argument rocked. I had fun. The judges were great. One told me: "If you want to be a litigator I absolutely think you should. You're a natural." Somewhere in a deep, dark, placein my soul, I used to know that I was good at public speaking, but any such knowledge had been beaten down since starting law school. It's nice to have it back.

4 Comments:

At 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah! (for the moot court argument, obviously)

Let me know if the fellow student needs anything - notes, rides, whatever.

 
At 7:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me, not anon.

 
At 9:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think there is a misalignment of the planets. But my aesthetician, who is way into astrology, disagrees.

I'm glad your argument went well! :)

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

This goes back to my original feelings about law school being similar to the marines. They tear you down only to build you back up again. Maybe you are on your way to getting built up?

If this really is anything like the marines let me know when you finish up the hand to hand combat training module and move on to the tank module. I hear blowing up watermelons with that huge cannon is just about the coolest thing in lawschool...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home