Friday, May 12, 2006

A meme for you and me

Stollen from Energy Spatula

I AM: ready for 1L to be over.
I WANT: to spend time with the husband, some fun new clothes, and a pedicure.
I WISH: I didn't have one more final. That I could be in Alamo Square park with lots of friends, dogs and mimosas.
I HATE: feeling guilty and the guys who smoke heroin in front of my apartment.
I MISS: having fun, interesting things to talk about.
I FEAR: grades.
I HEAR: Law and Order SVU
I WONDER: where we'll end up living.
I REGRET: getting the stupid backpack I hate that is bright red and really made for ice climbing. It has come to be a symbol of 1L.
I AM NOT: going to think anymore about today's test (hey - I can try)
I DANCE: To "The Girl From Ipanema" with my husband after too much wine. To the Big Tymers with my friends after too much wine.
I SING: In the car when I am alone only.
I CRY: Apparently after tests when I am tired and feel like I fucked up.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: stressed out and boring.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: random crafty things when I have time.
I WRITE: this blog because going to law school temporarily put my great American novel writing plans on hold.
I CONFUSE: my parents.