Wednesday, June 07, 2006

::

In my 'hood, it is rarer to see someone wearing a suit at 7am and waiting for the bus than it is to see someone smoking crack or puking on the sidewalk. So, I get lots of random looks.

::

I ran my ass off between court and my office today finding random things and making copies. The benefit: my attorney's love me. The cost: my toes were bleeding profusely by noon. My office doesn't have support staff or a first aid kit. Luckily someone had their own stash and gladly shared the peroxide and band aids.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ate a piece of pirate's booty off the floor... though within the 5 second rule.

 
At 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd share our support staff with you....but no. I'm greedy. Besides which, I don't think I'm allowed to.

Yeah, I stood on the corner of Shattuck and University yesterday in my suit, waiting a couple of our classmates to show up, for like 20 minutes - I probably looked like a sociology experiment. This cop kept circling the block and looking at me like he was trying to figure out whether to arrest me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home