Monday, August 07, 2006

Feelin' the Love for My Hood. For at least one minute.

As my 4 readers know, I've been a little down on my 'hood for a while. This culminated on Sunday morning when going to do laundry, I found human diarrhea on the door to our basement. There was a nice spout from about human ass level sputtering to an enviable blob of shit on the ground. Guess who got to hose that off? Yeah.

Well, today I am loving the neighb. I was doing a little back to school shopping and met a friend for coffee at the one local shop that has outdoor seating. As we're sipping our respective beverages a gun metal gray Sebring convertible pulls into the parking spot directly in front of us, three well dressed African American gentlemen inside. Friend looks at me and says, "Is that, is that Mos Def? It would make sense, that's totally a rental car." We stare as they put up the top, exit the vehicle and neglect to feed the meter. Why, yes, yes it is. And oh, holy hell. The driver of said Sebring is Dave Chappelle. No clue re: random third guy. Why neither of us thought to use our camera phone is beyond me. I told friend, we should write to US Weekly. "Stars, They're Just Like Us: They forget to Feed the Meter." "Um. No way in hell did they forget. They just didn't give a fuck.”

Off to Kauai tomorrow. Wa-hoo!!!!

5 Comments:

At 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh holy crap (response to both paragraphs).

 
At 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave Chapelle has been spotted all over the city lately... I know he did some shows here recently. that's pretty sweet.

hope you have a fabulous trip!

 
At 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Pay per click magic Cyber acoustic tp60 noise cancelling headphones Best rims for infiniti g20t 1999 Instructions on hair removal waxing Rental management north babylon

 
At 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Discount pants yoga 1970 oldsmobile convertible black

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home