Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Dare I say it?

I think it is time for me to go back to school. Last winter break, I was working so this is the first time I've had a whole month off in... a really long time. It was great - I got to do a lot of fun running around for the holidays, our house has been generally cleaner and happier, I read six novels, visited a friend in Portland, spent a lot of time with other friends and the dog, spent three days in a feverish haze. But well, today I ran one errand on my master "list of things to get done on the break" and made one phone call on the same list.

By the way - tracking down jobs I've had since age 18 for the moral character application? A total pain in the ass. I've always had multiple jobs at a time and well, that shop where I sold clothes and put together skateboards? They don't keep such great records.

Anyway, for the rest of the day, I fucked around on the internet and watched four episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County. I also got incredibly angry at our neighbor over laundry and had to talk myself out of having a drink at 4:00. In my defense, every part of my body from my neck to my knees hurt from bootcamp. But still, I think I need to get back to being busy and having a schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home