Sunday, November 11, 2007

I think I just had the three worse weeks of law school. But, being the freak that I am, despite the misery that was last week, the thought I had yesterday over a fantastic afternoon cocktail was - wow, I can do that?! Cool. The whole thing about law school is that each semester it can suck in multiple and new ways. But, after each challenge is a sense of strength. Okay, maybe a "drunk" and then some sleep, and then a movie and pedicure and then a sense of strength.

Today I slept in, booked a lot of friend related wedding travel (Florida and Tahoe), ordered some Flor samples, and saw Dan in Real Life . Like Knocked Up which we watched last night, was a good, sort of depressing real life comedy with a happy ending. I recommend both.

Now I am going to drink some wine and watch The Wire.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah. I'm going to label exhibits for my trial tomorrow.

Stupid law school.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home