Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blah.

Finals. Blah. I spent the weekend trying to write a paper and am about 2/3 done with the draft. But, I feel like I should have been much more productive this weekend. I'm hoping to get this finished before Thanksgiving, work on paper #2 over Thursday and Friday, then start getting my act together for the two tests I have, one which is scaring the be-jezus out of me.

In happier news, the husband and I went out for a good meal last night where I established for sure my growing love of Brandy, this time in the form of a Sidecar. This afternoon I had fun at a book club meeting, got some online Christmas shopping done and just finished another great meal. But, I still have the finals crust and feel icky. Maybe I'll have to hit up my pumpkin ice cream stash...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home