Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm thinking...

... about a post bar trip. Hopefully Thailand. Bangkok, Chiang Mai, then Koh Samui.

... that I want to sign up for the next session of boot camp. I have been really tired and my body is doing weird things. Like needing naps and hurting a lot. But tonight when the husband was cooking and the smoke alarm went off and I had to waft a towel under it for a while, as I often do, my arms didn't get tired. At all. I was like, hey, I could do this with one hand while doing one leg squats and holding a 5 lb weight in the other. I shouldn't spend the money, but I can't imagine that I would be doing sprints and lunges in the rain on my own, you know?

... I have about five articles of clothing that fit well and I actually like. But, I have about a zillion dollars that I have to spend on attire for various weddings and related bachellorette activities. So, even if I sign up for more boot camp and have those high and tight glutes, they may not look so hot in my old ratty jeans.

... I actually sort of like law school this semester. It is amazing how decent it can be when you're not working too.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo! re: bootcamp, I can promise you that if you keep working out regularly and with intensity (bootcamp or no), your body will be less tired SOON. And props to you for going at it in the rain!

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

I just got back from a cardio day where it rained pretty much the entire time. I am still pretty challenged in the running department but at the end, I told Kristi, "We're done? That actually went by really quickly."

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Bev said...

Yes, yes, yes, to the last comment. I'm actually reading this on a break from typing up my hand-written notes from Jurisprudence...and enjoying it. I'm sorta upset it took me this long to figure out how to do law school right. I want a do-over!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home