Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I know, I know, it will go straight to my thighs.

I have a competition this weekend which means that my anxiety level is operating at orange or red or whatever color the government has decided means REALLY HIGH. As I might have mentioned, I tend to stress bake. Not sure if it's the actual act of baking or the act of shoving sugar in my face that helps. While I was in the middle of trying to memorize a speech, I headed to the cupboard to eat a spoonful of brown sugar, also konwn as my version of crack, and realized that today called for some chocolate chip cookies. But then, another food related source of happiness arrived, our produce box. And I thought, maybe I should just eat an apple and that will do the trick. So I ate grabbed a delicious, crisp apple and took a bite. And it didn't do the trick but it sure tasted good in between bites of cookie dough.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee hee.

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

But I got valentine's day cookies out of it. Which were perfectly cooked and AWESOME!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home