Friday, February 01, 2008

Super exciting Friday night

I'm watching My Big Redneck Wedding, a show about, well, redneck weddings. I had a very outdoorsy, low key wedding. But man, right now they're shopping for wedding attire in the camoflauge aisle of a hunting store. Seriously. The last episode just showed a couple whose procession rode up on ATVs and then used the ATVs to drag guests on mattresses (for fun, I think)during the reception.

I am also doing laudry. My friend is having a party tonight and I'm not going because I'm to tired, which says something about how exciting my life is right now. In fairness, I am having a glass of wine, which is delicious after a long day - spent the morning running the very intense Lyon Street Stairs. And, on a tangent, that run was the finish to my 4th week of boot camp. Where is the year going !?! The good news is that I've lost 3% of my body fat. Suhweet. I'm definitely signing up for the next session.

I spent the rest of the day doing work for a competition I have in 2 weeks. Tomorrow we have a practice trial at 9 am. I love this stuff, but I have to say I am ready for the competition to be over so that I can be a really lazy 3L.
UPDATE: I was just reading the reviews posted on the above link to the Lyon Street Stairs. I saw this quote:

"...the steps have it all: views of the bay, the Palace of Fine Arts, lavish Pacific Heights mansions (including Dianne Feinstein's house), beautifully sculpted gardens, a somewhat under-utilized adjacency to the Presidio, and of course 50 copies of the same 27-year-old woman in extremely fashionable (and tight) sports outfits running up and down while listening to God knows what on their ipods." I wonder if I fit into that category now. For the record - I'm 26! And I'm listening to Ludacris, Move Bitch, and I don't wear lululemon. Because I can't afford it - yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home