Monday, April 07, 2008

Update

* I hate writing personal statements. I was nominated to apply for a scholarship and just finished writing one. Every sentence took a long, painful time.

* I have 2 papers, 2 tests, and one project standing between me and graduation.

* I have 1 paper standing between me and a trip to Florida!

* Confession: I'm going fake tanning to get ready for above trip.

* My insomnia came to visit last night. I was awake for about an hour and a half thinking about what I was going to do about food for breakfast and lunch during the bar. Which, by the way, isn't for another 4 months.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

* One month until Gary Danko.

 
At 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw shit....food during the bar....maybe I need to get an IV drip or something...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home