Sunday, February 24, 2008

This is becoming the blog about everything but law school

As I sat down to post about the Oscars, I realized that I post very little about law school these days. And that's because now that my competition is over and I am not working this semester I actually have time to forget I have homework. This weekend, my energies were focused on booking my post bar trip, deciding what type of pizza, sushi, and champagne (well, sparkling wine if you want to get technical) I want to have for my graduation party, working out and planning when I'm going to work out once I start my new job. Seriously. I love my life right now. I want that magical time stopping power that that chick on TV back in the 90s had because I know that soon I will have to study for the bar and this blog will get all negative and funny in a cynical sort of way again.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Would you like to swing on a star
carry moonbeams home in a jar
and be better off than you are
or would you rather go to earth

 
At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, talk about your random early '90s references....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home