Tuesday, October 25, 2005

grr.

That about sums it up, but I'll say more, although I am realizing that I have no energy for comic wit and this blog may not be much longer lived. Or, I could have some self control and only blog when good things, or at least things of significant interest happen.

I got a lot of comments back on my memo draft. They weren't pretty. When I say I am drowning in memo hell, I mean it literally.

I almost skipped torts today -- for a good reason. There was a clinical demonstration and I thought my time would be better used studying. Then guilt got the best of me and I went. I should have trusted my first instinct because it was a complete waste of time and the 2 hours could have been put to much better use.

So, random piece of advice # 2: Trust your instincts. Avoid the guilt. I think someone smart told me about that around the 2nd week of law school (thanks A!). But, now I believe it more.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should go the opposite route and only blog when the shit hits the fan. Or just blog everyday. That will make it easier for you to publish your blog into another book. Or I should start a blog and it would be "The Spouse's Guide to Surviving Law School"

 
At 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish that I had trusted my instincts on not going to law prom...we'll talk Monday...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home