Wednesday, October 26, 2005

naughty, naughty

I am blogging from LWR. It is our last official full length class. We have individual conferences next week and a party the following (yay margaritas!).

Prof. LWR is going over general comments on memo 2. Of course, we aren't getting our grades until the end of the class. I'm interested to see the result of my first graded law school product.

Today was a firing squad attack. Between my first and second class, I went to a career services orientation which was utterly depressing. First, the career counselor starts off by talking about suicide, really. I mean it. Next subject? Grades. We already know that 50% of us will be in the bottom 50% of the class. Even first year law students can do simple math. BUT, we did not need to hear, in excrutiating detail the statistical breakdown of our post-finals situation: "Frankly, 90% of you won't be in the top 10% of your class. 75% of you won't be in the top 25%. 67% of you won't be in the top third. And, 50% of you won't be in the top half." Wow, that makes me want to go to you for help finding a job.

This uplifting experience was followed by Professor property who must have taken nondrowsy cold medication or drank a 5 gallon pot of coffee this morning. She was slamming through hypotheticals at a totally unprecedented pace. And now I'm here and we're getting to something important...

3 Comments:

At 3:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! bontril for sale pamela anderson gallery

 
At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 
At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home