Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back in full swing

Why am I stressed about an interview for a summer job that is less than ideal? Yes, it is a DA's office. BUT, it is a 1.5 hour commute each way and unpaid. At least it is part time. I suppose I could sling coffee on the alternate days to pay for my gas.

Still no property grade. For the love of GOD, can you just do your job Prof. Prop??? Countdown: currently 9 days past the deadline.

And, in keeping with the resolutions...I am trying to be more positive. Aside from new prof. Civ Pro (so smart but oh such a snooze!), I really like my profs. And, I am even going to refrain from blogging about a certain section mate (who is a perfectly nice guy) who argued in one class that plants have absolute rights, but that 3 men lost at sea who kill and eat a boy should not be punished. What about the boy's rights?

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's not eatin' bacon, not
eatin' sausage,
and she won't eat eggs,
not eatin' chicken
not eatin' turkey, she
won't have a steak,
but i just can't help feelin'
sorry
for this poor little lettuce head
you know, i can't stop cryin' cause i
know this broccoli's dead

vegetarian? i'm not a vegetarian,
vegetarian...she's a

poor little cow, little sheep,
little fish
how can I sleep? when carrots
are bleedin'
plants are screamin' and tomatoes cry,
you say "it's not so bad, they're only
vegetables", that's what you said
maybe i'm a murderer, but i'm hungry
and they're better off dead.

save a plant, eat a cow,
i want beef, i want it now!
i'm gonna eat it cause it's red!
i'm gonna eat it cause it's dead!
maybe i should eat it raw let the
blood run down my jaw
i'd eat people if it was legal,
i'd eat people if it was legal!

 
At 8:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home