Thursday, January 19, 2006

Defending the Dogs...

Prof. Moot Court looks like Dustin Hoffman and engaged the class more in 15 minutes than prof LWR did all of last semester. I predict a shit-ton of work but a good experience. Interestingly, I'm defending the owners of the dogs in the infamous San Francisco dog mauling case. Interesting because I want to be a prosecutor, but have also spent lots of time with pitbulls and other "bully breeds" at the SPCA. We'll see how I feel after I read the ginormous record of the case and the opinion from the court below.

I really need to log off - wish my luck on the interview tomorrow. I will be happy if I make it there in one piece (damn 1.5 hour drive) and don't make a complete ass out of myself. I am sadly excited to wear my suit.

5 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

may the force be with you. :)

(my Moot Ct class also had an enormous record...kinda sucks, but it does give you a whole lot more to write about.)

 
At 6:40 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

Good luck!!!

 
At 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 
At 4:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Paintball woodsball http://www.cheap-car-insurance-8.info/Nissan-altima-for-sale-in-hawaii.html depakote and teenagers research affordable sofas Tramadol order 00 pm backpack luggage rolling Free lingerie sex story Tire sizes1980 nissan 200sx Zocor side effect online Parts 1994 nissan quest interior nissan 350z forums Allergic reaction to dental crown How to buy nissan skyline 650 dual sport motorcycle comparison

 
At 2:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium order valium internet - 1 mg klonopin 10mg valium

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home