Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A numbers post

3 - the number of times I have been sick in the past three months
5:30 - the time I woke up to read evidence this morning
7:30 - the time I finished evidence and decided to sleep for 20 minutes before I got up and ready for school

I had a lot more of these planned, but then bored myself and felt really sorry for the 4 readers I have left.

My blog is lacking funny MUNI stories because I've been driving all semester. Now that trial practice is over, I'll be back on the bus and maybe things will pick up around here. Besides the lack of bus stories, people have been working on our building and yard so I can't complain about the myriad ways our building violates health codes. And, I'm too busy and or sick to be insightful on any level...

3 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger kommishonerjenny said...

i hate to ask, but i do so just as a matter of comparison to my own early morning methods:
did you actually *retain* any evidence at 5:30 in the morning?

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Oddly enough, I did. I'm always better in the morning than at night. I don't think I'll make 5:30 evidence reading a habit, but in a pinch it works better for me than staying up late.

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger kommishonerjenny said...

lucky. i really do best at... well, never. i have a terrible attention span.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home