Monday, July 21, 2008

Earning his keep

One member of the family loves the bar exam - the pooch. He has gotten really used to me being home all day. I study in our spare bedroom/ office. He's not allowed on our bed, but is allowed on the spare bed and spends his days either snuggled up there or at my feet curled up by the heater under my desk. Every so often he comes and sits by me and demands attention by putting his head in my lap. When he does, I use him as a memorization tool - telling him all about personal jurisdiction in a funny voice. I wish I could take him to the test.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tachi is also enjoying it. She gets upset when I leave during the door - sits by the door to the garage and makes sad little mews.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home