Friday, October 28, 2005

It's that time...

...when classmates start to say things things like, "really, you're going out? You know, there are only 40 days until finals."

...when we have to start applying for summer jobs.

...when "Memo 3" is a term expressing frustration, fear, and hate.

...when realizing that I actually know that buyers remedies start at UCC section 2-711 is almost enough to bring me to tears.

Shit is hitting the fan, and pretty much every classmate I've talked to started feeling that way this week. But, I'm proud of us. We're going to be okay, at least, I hope.

This goodwill does not extend to the person quoted above. I only overheard him make that statement. If he was serious, he's an ass.

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

I'm leaving this one up because comments have been scarce lately and I feel lonely.

 
At 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me who it was that counted the days until finals, and then I will punch them.

 
At 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously. let's leave a present for this special person in his mail folder.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home