Sunday, October 30, 2005

day off

I took the entire day off today. It was great. Nothing exciting -- returned a pair of pants for the husband, drooled over Marc Jacobs at Macy's, talked to my mom, who was X-Mas shopping for the husband, approximately 15 times (okay, so this looks like this, but there are 47 other ones that look like....which one should I get?), ran errands, played with my dog, cleaned out my closet and cleaned my house. I even had a glass of wine before 6pm. Now I kind of remember what life was like before law school.

Hopefully when I get back to it tomorrow, the break will have done me good.

On the dog front...

While playing with the dog, I realized that the homeless encampment across the street (in the panhandle, if you're familiar with SF) has a horid effect on me and the pooch --they leave a bunch of dangerous chicken bones behind and teach their pitbulls to fight using a tire in the park. If only I had the guts to tell them off. I love pitbulls and hate that jerks like that are the reason they have a bad name.

Tomorrow and Tuesday I get to take care of my 2nd favorite dog in the world -- my neighbor's deaf, HUGE great dane. She weighs almost as much as me and is pure white with blue eyes. Maybe I should have run off to Willits to work for the milo foundation when I had the chance.

Woof woof...week 12. BTW, my pooch is currently sitting "prince style," meaning he has both front paws on my leg while he sits upright. Awwww.

4 Comments:

At 6:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for days off! :)

 
At 11:41 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

I don't think MILO has a "repay law school debt program" Otherwise I'd pack your bags for you.

 
At 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 
At 2:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home