Sunday, June 11, 2006

yogi-OCD

I went to an amazing restorative yoga class tonight. Restorative yoga requires using lots of props. In true OCD fashion...I would not use the bolster that had a hole in the fabric. I lined all of my props up like this: 2 blocks of same size, 2 blankets of same color and pattern folded the same way, strap untwisted and in a straight line. When I put everything away, I would only carry the same types of props at a time and had to rearrange things so they were lined up correctly. I'm nuts.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and me, baby, nuts to the end.

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Love my crazy girl...

 
At 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, I close other people's milk cartons, can only place silverware I'm using a certain way on the countertop while I'm cooking, and STILL line up the java jacket / cup seam / top.... but somehow my room is always a mess.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home