Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tis the season

Why do some organizations make you fill out an application rather than (or, in addition to) providing a resume? I found out through an online typing test (the application wanted to know) that I can type 75 words a minute. But, a paper application would be better off with a kindergardener who colored it. Hope that doesn't stop them from hiring me. On the topic, do they make parchment colored white out?

::

The time change and advent of fall makes me want to stay inside, drink warm alcoholic beverages, gain weight and watch movies.

::

Last night we made a brief cameo at a friend's party. We were on the bus on our way home by midnight. At the stop by my alma matter undergrad school, a huge group of drunken college students in scant costumes boarded. They carried various soft drinks in plastic containers. Perfect for pouring out half, pouring in half cheap alcohol, and carrying around in public.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been struck by a severe urge to make soup... particularly chicken noodle (from scratch) and butternut squash.

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Don't forget Odwalla Pumpkin Protein.

 
At 1:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liquid Paper makes colored correction fluid.

What can I say, I'm a total office supply nerd.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home