Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I have officially crossed the line in to freakshow mode (or, evil law school banshee according to the husband). One sign:

I am extremely irritated by holiday commercials. "Screw them" I think. Those imaginary happy commercial people donning winter gear, smiling and drinking their "lalalala french vanilla." Meanwhile, I am trying to make life altering decisions re: summer job, learn evidence, prep for my trial ad trial on Saturday, just got back from a 24 hour trip to so cal, etc. Yup. I am jealous of fake people on TV because CLEARLY they are not in law school.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They can all go to hell, and they can take all their sparkly snowflake happy happy with them.

I am trying to determine how to tell my family that I'm not buying them anything.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger kommishonerjenny said...

seriously. i get irrationally angry at people in my life with weekends. the life duet keeps mentioning putting up a damn tree and i want to kill kill kill.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home