Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sound track

Earlier this semester, I posted about my lack of ability to find music that fit this semester. I could link to that post, but it was kind of whiney and I'm absolutely lazy. Anyhow, I found it. Husband and I drunk downloaded. Here it is:

Here it Goes Again -- OK, Go
Oh Mandy -- The Spinto Band
Fidelity -- Regina Spektor
Mushaboom -- Feist
Put Your Records On -- Corrine Bailey Rae (now featured at Target as Adult Contemporary. That makes me feel like an O-L-D S-Q-U-A-R-E but it's a damn good song)
Ain't No Reason -- Brett Dennan
Against All Odds -- The Postal Service (cover)
Touch The Sky -- Kanye West
Crazy -- Gnarls Barkley
Penelope -- Pinback
Against All Odds -- Phil Collins
Nothing Better -- The Postal Service
You're Beautiful -- James Blunt
Moonlight Mile -- Rolling Stones
How To Save a Life (aka "How to Try a Case" in our house) -- The Fray
Denton, TX -- Damien Jurado

5 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

And it breaks my hea-a-a--a-a--a-a-a-uh-a-a-art.

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

BTdubs I never gave Feist the correct attention. I like Mushaboom. Isn't this a cover?

 
At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must add:

"High School Never Ends" - Bowling for Soup

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger kommishonerjenny said...

um, the ok go video with the treadmills is amazing.
you have way more hip music taste than me. i just volunteered to make a mix of "what the kids are listening to these days" for someone, then looked at my music collection and realized that just because it's new to *me* doesn't mean its, um, new.

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Well, seeing as I downloaded most of these about a week ago because I was sick of the same CDs I've had since college, not sure I qualify as hip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home