Thursday, November 16, 2006

WWYD?

Option 1: Good summer job opportunity, long commute, moderate long term potential, get to stay where you currently live for now, and if long term potential came to be, would have to consider a move to the outskirts of the larger area where you currently live.

Option 2: Great summer job opportunity, fabulous long term potential, great office, great "vibe," but have to live with your parents (away from husband and dog) for the summer. Taking advantage of fabulous long term potential would mean moving back to home town, which is not the city, nor within driving distance of it, not by a long shot.

You, my readers, are offically my decision making gnomes. Get to work.

6 Comments:

At 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Option 1....you could transfer to job closer to city later. And you could split the difference and live in Oakland or Berkeley....

 
At 11:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

does number one mean what I think it means, or did I already know what it means?

what does #2 mean in the long term? are you going to hate yourself after a year? is it worth leaving? will it make it harder for us to go drinking? (ha ha, I know the answer to that one!)

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

You already knew what it means. We're still waiting for the one that could make this inquiry pointless.

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Zuska said...

I'm a city person. So I would do that.

I also loved living in Berkeley, it can be a great community if you end up in the right place, so the splitting the difference option could work out.

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Do any of these answers show how well (and of course by well I mean poorly) equipped I am to deal with this decision:

A) Kill everyone and let God sort em out.
B) Uhm... I don't really like to learn things.
C) Abalone taste good
D) You're a stinky furry.

 
At 10:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home