Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"Cuz you had a (really) bad day"

I've now downloaded the Daniel Powter "Bad Day" song.

Work was challenging today. I saw a jury selection which was interesting, and other stuff happened that I'm too tired to talk about.

I rushed home on 2 buses and went to pick up dry cleaning. On my walk home I had to make a 9-1-1 call because a homeless person got assaulted by another homeless person. I was walking by when said homeless person was bloody and screaming standing next to a non-homeless guy trying to calm her down. Turns out another homeless person jumped out of a bush to attack her and another homeless person's dog bit her. When I talked to the officers, they said that the victim was a clean peace-maker in the area. Shit.

Came home to check a grade. ASSSHITFUCK. I didn't do badly, but I really expected more in that particular class. Still waiting for Civ Pro grade and can kiss top-fucking-25% and OCI good bye.

Why am I doing this??

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had some comfort for you. I've had the ASSSHITFUCK reaction to two of my three GPA courses this week... and the third is still outstanding. :-P

do you remember Professor Torts's story about the big torts lawyer who failed torts and now makes bazillions doing it? you're already like ten steps ahead. :)

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I'm so sorry you had such a hard day! I hope tomorrow is better. Take care of yourself!

 
At 6:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to A, cause she's right. You are doing what you want to do, and what do you need OCI for? You've already got peeps asking you to work for them next summer. You are going to kick ass no matter what you do, or who you work for, and that counts for a lot more than some stupid grade based on three tiny hours in your life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home