Saturday, November 03, 2007

Post MPRE thought

I could have gotten 100% or 0. I really have no clue. When I started the test, I was all, wow, this is easy. I'm going to finish super early. Then it got a little more fuck me. You don't have to do super well to pass (until next year when the powers that be raise the requisite scores), but as of right now that only has me worried that I'll look like a big ding dong if I have to retake it.

Also, not sure if this is true and I am too lazy to look it up, but someone I work with told me the MPRE was born of Watergate because many people involved were lawyers violating the rules of professional conduct. Thankz, Prez.

5 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that. All of that. Especially the "I'll look like a big ding dong" part.

Also, did you have the question about adultry? If so, WTF?

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

I did and I have zero idea if I'm right, but I answered no because it doesn't reflect on her ability to be a lawyer or whatever.

 
At 11:39 PM , Blogger Viva said...

eh, that's how i felt. luckily the standard is embarrassingly low. ;) I only know one person who came close to not passing.

I don't think it was born out of Watergate. I think it came out of NCBEX's desire to rape law students of as much money as possible.

 
At 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Aviva. I feel like it would make things a lot easier if I just mailed my credit card to them.

And I put the same answer for the adultery question.

Stupid test. And we will get our results in the middle of final exams, which is just fantastic.

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Gah. I'm studying for PR - professional responsibility - and now know that I at least missed 1 of the MPRE questions. 2 spouses do indeed need at least consent of the client to represent adverse interests.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home